Wednesday, September 2, 2009

LOVE vs POP

Since Dan started working at Vice I’ve started paying a lot more attention to the magazine.  Over the past 6 months I think it has improved hugely and has become a lot more interesting since it stopped being so, well, Vice.  Anyway, that’s a subject for a whole other blog post.  The Vice Fashion Blog has been a bit all over the place but recently it seems to be churning you some pretty interesting and amusing pieces, the latest of which caught my eye as it’s a very au courant debate, that of POP vs LOVE.

I have only just got my copies for each so am as yet undecided, however POP definitely wins the cover competition, though the Coco Sumner LOVE cover is better than the Alex one which is all a bit meh and a bit too like the Hedi Slimane goes boy mad shots, but not as good.  Proper verdict to come later.

(Photo nabbed from the Vice Fashion Blog.)

[Via http://roughgem.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment