Monday, September 14, 2009

A 2 Hour Bonanza For Being On The Radio Monday - S05E03



It was totally an awesome Monday because I got to co-host for Horses Spilled Milk and Kristal Method on CKCU 93.1 FM. I won’t try to write a lot as I provide the audio from both shows, which you can only listen and not download. I hope I don’t get in trouble for it. It’s for my friends who missed out listening to me live.

A summary of Horses Spilled Milk were discussing about The Beatles, The Balconies (the local band), a bit on TV Shows (vampire related shows) and the Kanye West-Taylor Swift incident at the 2009 MTV VMAs. The lovely and main co-host, Erica, had to leave for class after the intro. I had to fill-in for this crazy edition of Horses Spilled Milk.

For Kristal’s show, if you are wondering about the second last song being played, here’s the music video provided at the bottom of this entry. Trust me, you will find the music video hilarious.

Hope you will enjoy listening to it.

Horses Spilled Milk – Part 1

Kristal’s Method – Part 2

Sweet Sixteen by Think About Life

No comments:

Post a Comment