Friday, January 29, 2010

Twitterwatch: Sam Taylor's Next Song

Back on January 23, British singer Sam Taylor – who is one of my 10 Performers to Watch in 2010 – tweeted that “come 2000 followers my new song shall be posted”.  Now it doesn’t say that it will be FREE now folks – though that may be the best way to go to raise Sam’s profile in the international Interweb music world.

But really, it’s been about a year now since “Run Away” (my #1 song of 2009) and “Sometimes I Need You” grabbed my undivided attention as a part of the soundtrack to the UK TV show “Beautiful People”.  A few other fleeting songs on Sam’s MySpace page only whetted my appetite for more from this amazing new talent.

So the solution?

Follow Sam on Twitter @sammytaylor – currently he has 699 followers!!

You too can be part of the big plan when his new tunes begin to arrive.  Sam describes his next group of songs to be a mix of ballads and uptempo tracks – think One Republic’s Ryan Tedder in one direction, and Justin Timberlake’s “LoveStoned” in the other – absolutely cannot wait!!

I’ll defer to this video by our blogger of the Grammys, Arjan Writes, who interviewed an extremely modest and low key Sam.



[Via http://billcsistunedon.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment