Monday, January 25, 2010

Today in Review: Kellie Pickler~"Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You"

Hey Ya’ll!!

What a crazy weekend!! :)   Anyways, back to emails and phone calls today.  Thought I would check out a top 20 CMT video this week from Kellie Pickler, “Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You”.   Wow…Ms. Pickler made me blush!  Sexy song, sexy outfits, and sexy poses basically wraps up this video!  Great shots (reminds me of Castle Cantania in Sicily), along with ”almost” sepia color washes give Kellie and this video a definite glow!!!  Beach scenes were a little Shania Twainish, but hey…it’s been at least 10 years, right?  ;)   I give this video an 7!

Check out the video @ Kellie Pickler – Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You at www.yallwire.com!!!

Country Rocks!

JW

[Via http://longroadtonashville.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment