Friday, February 12, 2010

takeuchidenki -PLAY 3rd album out 2.17.10

image from official website

Takeuchidenki reminds me of one of those Weezer off-chute bands. Remember the Rentals and That Dog from the 1990’s? I love name dropping 1990’s rock bands, only because it shows how damn old I am.

Well Takeuchidenki is releasing their 3rd album next week on 2/17/2010 entitled PLAY and their first single “Bye, My Side” is a catchy little song. Bits of keyboard synth always makes me smile and this is indeed a happy little song. Preorder it from yesasia.com

Take some time and play around on their official website. Things explode!

Their video for “Bye, My Side” came out a couple of weeks ago, but it is new to me, so watch it below and stop laying down in the middle of the street!

[Via http://neauxclicks.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment