Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Erik Hassle — Hurtful

I wish I had the time to update this blog regularly. Nevertheless, I offer to you this music video. I’ve had a remix of the song for quite some time, though I never really knew who Erik Hassle was. He looks…different than I imagined, but I won’t hate on him because I like his song so much, and because he’s a relatively new artist who could probably use some grace. That said, he kind of looks like a Weasley, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing because Ron is acceptably attractive while the twins are SUPER cute. His hair, though, reminds me of Carrot Top, which is definitely a negative thing. Not sure what can be done about it.

I digress.

I’ve never heard the original version of this song before, and it’s quite fantastic. Erik looks appropriately mournful in this video, but I had always imagined more of a storyline to go with the song. Instead, he simply sits or paces around in deserted, grungy places. This is the first time the enjoyment of the song has distracted me enough not to care about the boring video, but that doesn’t mean the video isn’t still boring.

{!}

No comments:

Post a Comment