Monday, October 19, 2009

Cheryl Cole has the X Factor?

I recently watched Cheryl Cole’s performance in the X Factor, and I hate to say it but it was cool. I have been criticising her singing ability ever since ‘Girls Aloud’ was formed, but damn you cant hate when credit is due. She was very sexy for one and she held the notes of her song ‘fight for this love’ without sounding out of tune. I am not declaring that she is a new diva who is about to emerge with a voice as great as the likes of the old Whitney Houston or Mariah Carey. But I am saying she is good enough to be in the category of today’s female pop star and she is a great accessory to add to any man’s arm. Although I do think Ashley Cole does not match up to her standards, lol. But yes, dudes she is pretty hot, maybe we should throw her a bouquet or something!

So what do you think, Cheryl Cole, Hot or Not?

No comments:

Post a Comment